SIMPLY HEALTH INSURANCE
Simply Health has been running for the benefit of their members since 1872. Simplyhealth were previously known as BCWA, HSA, HealthSure, LHF & Totally Active. They also acquired Denplan from AXA in 2011 & Groupama Healthcare in 2012. These family of businesses joined over the last decade to form Simplyhealth of today.
Simply Health is a specialist provider of various cash, dental, accident & health insurance plans. Whether an individual looking for health cash plans or private medical insurance, or companies wanting to expand their employee benefits, Simple Health various plans are flexible & affordable.
In the past SimplyHealth offered 5 main Plan types
* The Simply Cash Plan helps you budget toward the cost of visits for check-up, treatment or an emergency to the dentist, optician, physiotherapist or other healthcare professionals - up to annual limits.
* The Simply Cash Plan 70 Plus is for people aged 70+ to help meet everyday health costs, whether retired or still working for visits to the dentist, optician & chiropodist or help with the cost of things like hearing aids.
* The Simply Dental Plan offer 4 levels of cover towards dental bills, up to your annual limit enabling claims for dental maintenance, accidents or emergencies.
* Simply Private Health plan lets you choose the level of health insurance cover that's right for you. In addition to the core consultation & diagnosis cover, you can choose from 3 additional health cover options, from surgical procedures, to treatment for heart & cancer conditions.
* The Simply Accident Plan offers are range of cover based on mainor to more serious accidents
In 2020 they now offer Health or Dental plans either to individuals or companies.
You can choose 4 levels from £7.50pm | £20pm | £30pm | £40pm
The higher the monthly premium, the higher the cover payouts.
24/7 GP appointments, telephone counselling & online physio assessments
Physiotherapy, Osteopathy, Chiropractic & Acupuncture
Podiatry and Reflexology
Hospital stays per day
For £1.50 a month you can also add up to 4 children under 18, no matter what level is choosen.
Looking in 2020 to compare Simply Health lnsurance cover against
other Uk Insurers
> Need a Competitive Private Medical Insurance Quote ?