AVIVA - New Parents Free Life Cover
Compare Broker Only
~ Life Assurance & Critical Illness Deals
Aviva to offer Free £10,000 Life Insurance Cover to new Parents
There was much debate among Uk Insurance Companies & brokers over Aviva's decision to offer free lifecover to new parents -
Key Features of new parent Aviva free life assurance cover offer:
It is a life insurance plan that provides £15,000 free life cover for each parent if they die on or before their child's first birthday ie; you could have £20,000 lifecover in total.
Designed for clients who:-
* Want to just take the first step towards protecting their family
* Joint cover is not available
* No cost for premiums for 1'st year when plan ends
* Have a baby who is up to 6 months old
* Are UK residents. (Channel Islands and Isle of Man are excluded) and remain a UK residents for the duration of the plan
* Named on the Birth Certificate, the Full Adoption Certificate, Final Residence Order, or Special Guardianship Order
* Are aged 18 to 66
* Have not received a positive diagnosis of HIV infection or have not, within the last 12 months, received medical treatment for cancer (including leukaemia and lymphoma)
* If the child was born abroad, this doesn't matter as long as the parent is a UK resident and remains a UK resident for the duration of the plan
* Call Aviva on 0800 - 0466446
If you are new parents & naturally need more life insurance cover than just £15,000 each - then you will need to apply for additional cover separately. This will be subject to normal underwriting. Contact us for a Competitive Life or Critical Illness Insurance Quote
Aviva was formed in 2002 after the Uk merger of Norwich Union, Commercial Union & General Accident creating CGNU in 1998. It is one of the UK's biggest insurers and the world's fifth-largest insurance group. Aviva ditched its Norwich Union brand earlier in 2009.
Looking in 2019 to compare AVIVA Life Insurance Cover against other Uk Insurers
In 2019 AVIVA Life Assurance continues to offer a wide range of Aviva Norwich Union products - Life cover, decreasing (mortgage protection) or level term assurance, Life with Critical Illness, Children's Critical Illness, Income Protection and Un-Employment cover. Aviva today has alliances to sell their insurance products to the customers of various Banks & Building Societies as well as via brokers.
Need a Competitive Life or Critical Illness Insurance Quote ?
FOR PROTECTION PRODUCTS WE USUALLY OFFER FROM A RANGE OF PROVIDERS